Literacy Circles: Building a Community of Readers - 30812
This 6-12 ELAR session will explore the purpose of literacy circles and effective implementation, and it will allow time to collaborate and plan for a student experience with literacy circles.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 3/23/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/23/2023 12:30 pm
- 5/19/2023 12:30 pm
- Canvas Lite 201 (Spring 2023)
- Diving Deeper into the Instructional Cycle: Enhancing Your Teaching with Rich and Relevant Planning
- ESC Region 11 Certification Career Fair
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Text Entry and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math