Social-Emotional Learning - 30720
Have you wondered about transforming your focus on social-emotional literacy in the classroom? It is a valuable ability to "read" one's own emotions and those of others and determine the best response to build, nurture, and sustain healthy, respectful relationships. Join us as we look at strategies to promote strong social-emotional literacy skills that cultivate strong relationships focused on skills development, teamwork, understanding others, and problem-solving.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- Co-Teaching for All (CT)
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TODHH) and Parent Advisor Network Meeting (at ESC Region 11)
- Leading Inclusive Campuses (Inclusion Academy - Day 1) Morning Session
- Ready, Set, Grow! A Cohort for New CAN Teachers
- SKI-HI: An Essential Tool for Parent Advisors - Virtual
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Teaching Struggling Readers in Inclusive Settings (Inclusion Academy, Day 3)
- Your Student, My Student, Our Student: Collaboration for Inclusion