Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) Virtual - 30384
Identification and Assessment is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this virtual course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This session will consist of a three-hour live Zoom meeting and approximately three hours of individual outside work. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
This session will consist of a three-hour live Zoom meeting and approximately three hours of outside individual work
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 31
Registration Deadline 6/13/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Identification & Assessment
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/13/2023 9:00 am
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Driving Inquiry through Film in Social Studies with Retro Report
- ELPS: Talk-Tasks and Discourse in ALL Content Areas for Emergent Bilinguals & Newcomers
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Sun, Earth, and Moon: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success
- Uniting All Voices
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual