Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1 - 30245
This session will be led by ELAR specialists from ESC Region 11. Participants will need their grade-level band Patterns of Power book as we learn how to leverage this instructional tool to effectively teach grammar. Participants will dig into a different piece of the process as well as have time to reflect and begin planning for implementation.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 7/17/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
BeTina Edwards-Wilson ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Instructional Specialist (THL ELAR)
Offered Again On
- 7/17/2023 8:30 am
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers)
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Enhance Your Interest Areas in Early Childhood
- RDSPD Supervisors, Parent Advisors, TVIs, and COMS Virtual Q&A Session with ECI of North Central Texas - Virtual
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- The Power of the Read Aloud
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)