Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) Virtual - 30216
Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/HH from across Texas will meet online to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share successes, and receive updates.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 284
Registration Deadline 9/28/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Anne Darr ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- ELPS: From Theory to Practice in Secondary Classrooms
- Give Them Something to Talk About: Discourse and Sense-Making in K-5 Math
- Math Workshop University
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual