New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort - 30196
Calling all new Educational Diagnosticians! Are you new to the field, or just returning to the field and feel you need support? ESC Region 11 has a new Educational Diagnostician Academy that will be focused on understanding the role of a diagnostician. We will look at evaluation, ARD documentation, and the logistics of becoming a competent diagnostician. This session will also encourage the development of a network of peers throughout the region. The cohort will contain one face-to-face session and three virtual sessions in the fall and one face-to-face meeting in the spring.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Please contact Aimee Seaberry for the passcode to join this cohort. email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 6
Registration Deadline 8/26/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC 11, Robin Hudson ESC 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 9/1/2022 9:00 am
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children, Second Edition (DAYC-2)
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Special Education Informed Consent: Legal Requirements and Best Practice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual