New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort - 30196
Calling all new Educational Diagnosticians! Are you new to the field, or just returning to the field and feel you need support? ESC Region 11 has a new Educational Diagnostician Academy that will be focused on understanding the role of a diagnostician. We will look at evaluation, ARD documentation, and the logistics of becoming a competent diagnostician. This session will also encourage the development of a network of peers throughout the region. The cohort will contain one face-to-face session and three virtual sessions in the fall and one face-to-face meeting in the spring.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Please contact Aimee Seaberry for the passcode to join this cohort. email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Grapevine Colleyville ISD) Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel
- ABCs of IEPs: What You Need to Know for a Cyclical Review - Virtual
- Advanced Interpretation and Task Demand Analysis - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 1: Identification and Referral - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 4th in the Series: Academic Supports - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation (ICE) Symposium: Virtual
- Woodcock Munoz Language Survey, Third Edition (WMLS-III) Test Administration and Interpretation - Virtual