New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort - 30196
Calling all new Educational Diagnosticians! Are you new to the field, or just returning to the field and feel you need support? ESC Region 11 has a new Educational Diagnostician Academy that will be focused on understanding the role of a diagnostician. We will look at evaluation, ARD documentation, and the logistics of becoming a competent diagnostician. This session will also encourage the development of a network of peers throughout the region. The cohort will contain one face-to-face session and three virtual sessions in the fall and one face-to-face meeting in the spring.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Please contact Aimee Seaberry for the passcode to join this cohort. email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 1/23/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC 11, Robin Hudson ESC 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 1/24/2023 9:00 am
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates
- Reevaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Mathematics with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)
- The Neuropsychology of Written Language Disorders with Steven Feifer (Hybrid) - Online
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual