Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1) - 29773
Children with healthy social-emotional skills are more likely to succeed in school, work, and life. The Pyramid Model is a framework of evidence-based practices for promoting young children's healthy social and emotional development. In Module One of this three-part series, teachers will identify strategies to provide universal supports for all children through nurturing and responsive relationships and high-quality environments. Topics include family involvement; inclusive classrooms; and relationship building with children, families, and team members.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers, Paraprofessionals
This session is intended for early childhood educators. Participants are strongly encouraged to attend Module 1 before attending Module 2 or 3.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 9/29/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 9/29/2022 9:00 am
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Make-Up Session
- Bite-Size Summer Learning: Inclusion IEPs, Oh My!
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices: Essentials, Academics, and Behavior
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- The Road to UDL