2022-2023 Virtual Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - 29618
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information designed around students with disabilities. This session will be offered face-to-face at ESC Region 11 and virtually via Zoom. Please register for the appropriate location where you would like to participate. This registration is for the virtual version of the session, which will be held via Zoom.
Directors, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators
This meeting is for the superintendent appointed Special Education Director for the LEA and/or their designee.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- 2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring!
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education New Leaders Meeting
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - VIRTUAL - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Region 11 Spanish Spelling Bee
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual