HB 4545 Revisited - 29484
During this two-hour webinar session, participants will revisit the requirements of HB 4545 and districts will share some ways that they are meeting the requirements. This is required for ALL students who are at risk of dropping out of school and/or failing to perform a state assessment satisfactorily.
Schedule & Location
Directors, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- 2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring!
- 2022-2023 Virtual Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- LPAC Framework TOT: A Guided Overview
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023
- PEIMS Coding for Emergent Bilingual Students
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online