Data Analysis Advisory Meetings - 31392
The ESC Region 11 Data Analysis Advisory group represents a means of communication and input between the ESC Region 11 Data Analysis staff and district and charter school participants. The primary functions of the Advisory Meetings is to recommend policies/procedures pertaining to program content and direction and to advise the Data Analysis staff of participant/customer concerns. The Advisory Meetings is a tremendous opportunity to have an important voice.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Assessment Coordinators, Principals
District/Campus Administrators only. Must utilize either DMAC or Eduphoria.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 6/12/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/21/2023 1:00 pm
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Refresher Level 1 Season 6 - Everman
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications