Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue (Crucial Learning Series) - 32337
This official Crucial Learning session, Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue, teaches skills for communicating when stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run strong. The tools learned support creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics - at ALL levels of your organization. By learning how to speak and be heard, and encouraging others to do the same, you'll begin to surface the best ideas, make the highest-quality decisions, and then act on your decisions with unity and commitment.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Community/Public, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Human Resources Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person