Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - 24132
Are you an Early Childhood leader in a school district or charter school looking for an opportunity to network with others in a similar position? Come join us for a time of information, networking, and sharing ideas about High-Quality Early Childhood Education. ESC Region 11 staff will provide Early Childhood updates from TEA and share future early learning opportunities.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Child Care Providers, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (In-Person) District-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- 2022 A-F Accountability Overview and Work Session
- 2022-2023 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings
- ELAR Instructional Leaders Meeting (K-12)
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online