2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability Virtual - 32025
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All registered participants will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 88
Registration Deadline 8/23/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2023 1:00 pm
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- AHA HeartSaver K-12 CPR/AED/First Aid
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching Teams (CoP)
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual