STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5 - 29548
This session will offer face-to-face professional development that will outline important features of the new STAAR redesign for the upcoming school year for mathematics, grades 3 through 5. Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for rigor and instructional best practices to promote student success on these new math STAAR item types.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- BookNook Training for Tutors - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Grading without Harm: Promoting Progress and Reducing Ambiguity
- Introduction to Co-teaching -Weatherford ISD
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- TEKS Resource System Overview