Project-Based Learning (PBL): Three-Day Academy - 29461
This three-day workshop engages participants in learning the principles for designing, assessing, and managing standards-focused projects as well as using performance assessments to judge the relevant work generated by 21st Century learners. Through a combination of direct instruction, video analysis, and hands-on group work, participants have the opportunity to plan, design, and receive peer feedback on an engaging PBL unit.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 5/19/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11, Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/18/2022 8:30 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- Canvas for Beginners
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 2: Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC Face-Face & Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Leveraging Canvas Conference Summer 2022
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 1 - Online Calculators (@ Northwest ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities (@ Northwest ISD)
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 - Algebra 1
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations
- Vertical Alignment in the K-12 ELAR Writing Process