Inspiring Upstanders with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum - 29447
Join the museum's Educator for Elementary Learning in a professional development session geared to K-5 educators, counselors, and librarians. Develop the confidence to teach your students the importance of empathy, acceptance, and kindness through the examples of historical Upstanders. Participants will receive social-emotional learning tools and resources to take back to the classroom as well as tips for teaching Holocaust Remembrance Week in elementary grades.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Tutor Training - Virtual
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grades K-1
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- TEKS Resource System Overview