Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel Virtual - 29208
This session will explore the Standards-Based IEP process, with a primary focus on the full and individual evaluation (FIE), present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) development, and writing goals and objectives. Participants will understand the importance of these components and how their alignment results in a well-developed program for students with disabilities. The target audience for this training is special education evaluation personnel, including licensed specialists in school psychology (LSSPs), educational diagnosticians, speech-language pathologists (SLPs), and others who are responsible for evaluating a student and writing the report.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, Psychologists
This training was created by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Statewide Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency with state and federal grants. Please reach out to Robin Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org and Katie Adams at email@example.com to obtain the password for the workshop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 3/29/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, M.S., CCC-SLP ESC 11, Robin Hudson, M.A., LSSP ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Special Education Specialist, Speech Language Pathology
For assistance contact:
Special Ed. Specialist Evaluation
Offered Again On
- 3/29/2023 1:00 pm
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Bilingual Assessment for Monolingual Evaluators: Organizing, Assessing, and Interpretation
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)