BookNook Training for Tutors - 28999
BookNook is a reading tutoring software platform that can be used by tutors to meet the requirements of high-quality tutoring for students. This training will equip tutors who are designated by the district to use this software platform with students in a small-group tutoring session. This training will be virtual via Zoom.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Blended Learning Academy Summer 2022
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Using Text Sets to Think Like a Historian: Texas History