LRE Ready, Set, Go: Reaching for the STAARS for 11th Grade--ALTERNATE LOCATION - 28963
This 6-hour institute includes a session designed to address TEKS for teaching the 1970's to the present and a session on resources and strategies to teach and review for the state assessment. Working with consultants, participants will learn and receive valuable content, methods, and resources. Content presentations are reinforced with practical activities which will be made available to all participants.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- DRSR Children's Books: Literature That Saves Lives
- Elementary Blended-Learning Academy
- Embracing a Panoramic View of Social Studies -- ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- From Meets to Masters in Science (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- Learning AMPLIFied: A Look into Unit and Lesson Internalization Using Amplify Resources
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 3
- Reading Workshop and English Language Learners: Putting It All Together! - Virtual