PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools - 28863
This two-day workshop provides school-based mental health professionals and other school crisis intervention team members with the knowledge necessary to meet the mental health needs of students and staff following a school-associated crisis event. With updated research and crisis intervention strategies, this workshop teaches participants how to prevent and prepare for psychological trauma, ways to reaffirm the physical health of members of the school community and students' perceptions that they are safe and secure, how to evaluate the degree of psychological trauma and respond to the psychological needs of members of the school community, and how to examine the effectiveness of school crisis intervention and recovery efforts.
Counselors, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Nurses, School Health Personnel, School Resource Officer, School Safety Personnel, Teacher - Special Education
You do not have to attend Workshop 1 in order to participate in Workshop 2.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Canvas for Counselors
- Disaster Preparedness & Crisis Response Evaluation - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - LPC CREDIT - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC (CPE CREDIT) - Virtual
- Using Data to Guide Your School Counseling Program - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - LPC CREDIT - Virtual