Amplify Capstone Training for Tutors - 28787
This session provides virtual training via Zoom for district staff and/or tutors to learn to use the Amplify platform. This session is to support tutoring in reading K-5.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- BookNook Training for Tutors - Virtual
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- LRE Ready, Set, Go: Reaching for the STAARS for 11th Grade--ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teaming Up with TexQuest
- When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hr Update)