Restorative Practice at a Glance -- Virtual Virtual - 28675
In this three-hour virtual session for beginners, participants will learn how Restorative Practices help guide positive conversations with students by creating Respect Agreements to help build and sustain a positive culture. Participants will learn about Affect Statements and Restorative Conversations to promote mutual respect and care during teacher-student interactions. In addition, participants will explore simple ways to get to know their students and create easy community-building circle plans to implement in the classrooms.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Paraprofessionals, Principals
This session is geared toward beginners/novices who are looking for an introduction to Restorative Practice.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 31
Registration Deadline 10/12/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 10/19/2021 9:00 am
- BookNook Training for Tutors - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite (fall 2021) - Online
- Canvas 201 - Online
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Getting Started with Seesaw - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- ZearnTraining for Tutors - Virtual