Digital Dive into Manipulatives: Addition and Subtraction Concepts K-5 Virtual Session Virtual - 28627
Let's take a digital dive into the world of math manipulatives. In this virtual session, participants will use a variety of digital manipulatives in addition and subtraction tasks that are designed to support the learning of all students through modeling, representations, and problem-solving.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 42
Registration Deadline 10/19/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/19/2021 3:30 pm
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Assessment, Data, Action! for Los Fresnos CISD
- Bonding and Relaxation Techniques (BART) Training for ECI Staff
- Early Childhood: P.A. (Phonological Awareness) All Day! - Virtual
- From Worksheets to Workstations - Virtual
- Help, I Have a Newcomer!
- Math Workshop University
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- Take a Step Toward IEP Quality and Rigor
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs