Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators - 28621
In this session, participants will learn the components of English learner progress monitoring and acquire knowledge of the state and federal requirements for EL progress monitoring. In the second half of this session, participants will examine processes for using EL progress monitoring data to set appropriate language goals for individual English learners. Participants will be given opportunities throughout the session to apply the learning and plan for their own implementation of an EL progress monitoring system.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual