Progress Monitoring TELPAS: The ELPS-TELPAS Connection for Administrators - 28621
In this session, participants will learn the components of English learner progress monitoring and acquire knowledge of the state and federal requirements for EL progress monitoring. In the second half of this session, participants will examine processes for using EL progress monitoring data to set appropriate language goals for individual English learners. Participants will be given opportunities throughout the session to apply the learning and plan for their own implementation of an EL progress monitoring system.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online