Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - 23749
This online compliance course provides an understanding of anaphylaxis and epinephrine use. Participants completing the course will learn what anaphylaxis is and be able to describe the signs and symptoms associated with anaphylaxis. The course presents treatment guidelines and prevention measures to reduce the risk of anaphylaxis at school and explains federal and state laws governing epinephrine use.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Central Office Administrators, Paraprofessionals
Note the training start/end dates. After registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address that ESC11 has on file. Your password should match the password used in our registration system. If you have problems logging in, contact Elearning.email@example.com .
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for Administrators (Early Childhood) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Prekindergarten Guidelines for Administrators - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Leadership Training
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Navigating Along with my Teachers the Science of Teaching Reading--Along the Adaptive Action Cycle (Admin Pathway)
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual