Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math - 28459
Number talks are short, daily exercises aimed at building number sense and a student's ability to talk about his or her thinking in mathematics. The focus is not on the correct answer, but more so on all the possible methods of solving the problem. Join us during this session to learn more about this practice and how to set them up it in your early childhood classroom. This session is geared for any teacher or support staff member in Pre-K-2 as well as their instructional coaches. We will actively practice number talks so that you leave the lesson ready to implement them in your classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Assessment, Data, Action! for Los Fresnos CISD
- Digital Dive into Manipulatives: Addition and Subtraction Concepts K-5 Virtual Session - Virtual
- Early Childhood: P.A. (Phonological Awareness) All Day! - Virtual
- From Worksheets to Workstations - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual