Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - 28338
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will explore the positive and negative characteristics of gifted students and learn appropriate modifications necessitated by the exceptionalism of gifted students. Explore strategies to nurture these needs while improving your ability to recognize and cope with this uniqueness. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking Strategies for Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Engaging Gifted and Talented Students with Depth, Breadth, and Complexity - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities (@ Northwest ISD)
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 4 - Computation Layer (@ Northwest ISD)