Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield (& FUN) Strategies for Advanced Learning (GT 6-Hour Update) Virtual - 28334
Are you worried about becoming a "Project Monster"? Are your kids and parents fatigued by a constant cycle of complicated and elaborate assignments? The most powerful learning often comes from the simplest experiences. Learn to leave the glitter and the glue behind and put the dog and pony out to pasture by creating rigorous experiences that are easy to implement and highly engaging. Participants in this session will walk away with at least a dozen new and easy-to-use tools for better challenging their gifted learners and high achievers and improving outcomes for their struggling learners. Unlock the potential of powerful questioning strategies for more depth, engagement, and meaningful growth.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 6/23/2022
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/23/2022 9:00 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- Discovery Education Experience - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning (PBL): Three-Day Academy
- R-1-1 Math Now: Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5 - Online
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 4 - Computation Layer (@ Northwest ISD)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations
- The Road to UDL