New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - 28189
Are you a new Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (TODHH) in Texas? Have you been a TODHH for less than three years? Would you like an opportunity to network with other new Teachers of the DHH? If so, please make plans to attend these New TODHH Virtual Snack and Share sessions. Participants will meet virtually to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share successes, receive updates, and network with professional peers.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Beyond the Basics with Seesaw - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- Patterns of Wonder
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- STEM Part 1: Seamless Science Integration in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs