TREC Talks - September 2021 - 28158
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based on TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send the recording to all who register. This session will focus on End-of-Year procedures. TREC TALKS ARE LIMITED TO TREC MEMBERS.
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices: Essentials, Academics, and Behavior
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual