Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS) - 30769
The evaluation system for principals is the Texas Principal Evaluation and Support System (T-PESS). This system is designed around research-based best practices among school administrators and promotes a growth mindset, reflection, and setting/sustaining professional goals.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 4
Registration Deadline 6/19/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jeff Smith ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/19/2023 8:30 am
- 7/13/2023 8:30 am
- 8/4/2023 8:30 am
- 9/8/2023 8:30 am
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Refresher Level 1 Season 6 - Everman
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- Executive Learning Community (Specific to ISDs approved for the cohort) - CPE CREDIT
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Impact Coaching
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online