Getting AMPed for Math Success! - 28079
Accelerate Mathematics Proficiency (AMP) is a learner-centered approach that builds on a student's existing knowledge and advances him or her using a learning progression. This two-day, face-to-face session provides a process to provide real-time acceleration for learners who may have unfinished learning. Day 1 will focus on building a mathematical community of learners and strategies for designing and using formative assessment to make "in the moment" instructional decisions. Day 2 will continue with the process by analyzing student work and designing extended learning opportunities based on building on the student's conceptual understanding. The session dates are September 16th and September 29th. Attendance to both sessions is encouraged but not required.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 9/29/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/16/2021 9:00 am
- All Hands on Deck: Using Manipulatives in Reading and Math (K-2)
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Getting Started with Seesaw - Virtual
- Fake News and Film Studies: Gifted Strategies for Media Literacy (GT 6-Hr Update)
- Math Workshop University
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hr Update)