Bite-Size EL Program Implementation & Enhancement Deep Dive: English as a Second Language (ESL) and Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE) Virtual - 27998
This half-day session gives participants a deeper look into the components of the Texas Education Agency's EL program implementation rubrics and tools for ESL and Transitional Bilingual Education. The audience is for various stakeholders who may take part in the program evaluation process for district/charter Bilingual and ESL programs. In addition, participants will have an opportunity to discuss and develop a plan for implementation with other districts/charter EL leaders. EL Program Implementation Components Covered: - Program Model Design - Program Staffing and Professional Development - Instructional Design - Family & Community Engagement
Directors, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 9/20/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11, Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11, Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/21/2021 12:30 pm
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing!
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- LPAC Decision-Making for December End-of-Course Exams - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings
- Searching for Resources with Discovery Education
- Shining the Light on Literacy Supports in Discovery Education
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual
- Uncovering Strategies for Teaching Science & Social Studies with Discovery Education