Technology Olympics 2021 "Technology Unmasked" - 27897
Students with visual impairments in grades 3-12 are invited to demonstrate their knowledge and skills using their assistive technology by competing at the 2021 Technology Olympics for Students with Visual Impairments. Students will be challenged at their individual skill level in the UIL format. Parents/guardians are invited to join us for a special presentation, lunch, and the awards ceremony.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Parents
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- Data Collection - Virtual
- Safe and Civil Schools CHAMPS: A Proactive and Positive Approach to Classroom Management
- Special Programs Summer Conference 2022: Recharge: Jump Start Your School
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations
- The Road to UDL