Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - 27781
This virtual session is designed for participants who are new to Restorative Practice. We will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We will learn about two components of Restorative Practice by exploring simple Getting-to-Know-You activities and planning community-building circles for your classrooms. In addition, we'll address barriers and possible solutions, various modifications, and other tips and strategies to help support these components of Restorative Practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Docking at Our Port: Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction: Supporting English Language Learners in ANY Classroom - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)