Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Pre-K - 27705
Number talks are short, daily exercises aimed at building number sense and a student's ability to talk about his or her thinking in mathematics. The focus is not on the correct answer, but more so on all the possible methods of solving the problem. Join us during this session to learn more about this practice and how to set them up it in your Pre-K classroom. We will actively practice number talks so that you leave the lesson ready to implement them in your classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- All Hands on Deck: Using Manipulatives in Reading and Math (K-2)
- Choice Boards for Little Learners - Virtual
- Digital Dive into Manipulatives: Addition and Subtraction Concepts K-5 Virtual Session - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math - Virtual
- Look Who's Talking -- Increasing Student Voice in Your K-2 Classroom
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Take a Step Toward IEP Quality and Rigor
- Tying It All Together - Los Fresnos CISD