Ignite Early Childhood Conference 2021: Navigating Uncharted Territories - 27472
ESC Region 11 Early Childhood is pleased to announce our first summer learning conference. The Ignite Early Childhood Conference aims to empower, support, and enlighten educators working with the youngest students. Our theme for this year is Navigating Uncharted Territories. Embark with us on an adventure filled with innovative ideas and inspiring conquests!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: I LOVE Worksheets...Said No Student Ever! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Classroom Environments that Promote Engagement - Virtual
- Early Childhood: I LOVE Worksheets - Said No Student Ever! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Tell Me a Story Problem - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Navigating the Science of Teaching Reading: Using Oral Language As Your Guide (Teacher Pathway)