TREC Talks - May 2021 - 27466
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based on TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send the recording to all who register. This session will focus on End-of-Year procedures. TREC TALKS ARE LIMITED TO TREC MEMBERS.
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching-Laying a Strong Foundation - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicator 13: Overview for Data Collection - Virtual
- Virtual Librarian PLN - May 2021 - Virtual