Early Childhood STEM Series Part 2: Think Like a Programmer - 27299
Learn how to build your students' higher-order thinking skills by engaging them in technology-based activities that are not dependent on electronic devices or applications.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood: Conciencia Fonologica Por el Dia! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: I LOVE Worksheets - Said No Student Ever! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: P.A. (Phonological Awareness) All Day! - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Small-Group Stations and Seesaw - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual