TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - 27191
SIRS Discoverer from ProQuest is a multidisciplinary database specifically designed for elementary and middle school learners (K-8). It can also have applications for high school English language learners or students with special learning needs. Researchers and educators will find content covering curriculum areas such as history, health, language arts, math, science, social studies, and technology. All newspaper, magazine, and reference book content is 100% full text that is editorially selected and indexed from more than 2,200 reliable, high-quality global sources.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Directors, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Summer 2021 - Online
- Creating a Quality Library Collection - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teaching Male Learners of Color Teaching Lab - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2021-2022
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2021