See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 Online - 27108
Learn what a Specific Learning Disability looks like and feels like. The course opens by establishing "the why." The learning journey continues with hands-on interactions/simulations, video examples, guiding prompts, and learner reflection. Learners walk through evidence-based support strategies for struggling students. The last section of the course helps learners understand how to identify and leverage student strengths and then apply knowledge of strategies for a student case study. As learners engage in this self-paced, online course, UDL Guidelines are modeled for participants by providing multiple means for the "WHY," "WHAT," and "HOW" of this learning. Participants will have ongoing access to the content and a bank of strategies to meet the just-in-time demands of today's classroom instructional planning. Weekly office hours will be available as ongoing support.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Child Care Providers, Community, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Paraprofessionals, Parents, Principal Certification Candidate, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 62
Registration Deadline 5/15/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/1/2021 8:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- EL On-Demand Learning: Bite-Sized "Help, I Have a Newcomer!" - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Accountable Talk - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Formative Assessments That Diagnose Learning - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - An Overview of Instructional Delivery - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: All the Documents and How to Use Them - Virtual
- TexQuest Refresh 2021 - Virtual
- The Basics of Restorative Practice: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual