Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series - 27101
This one-hour virtual session is designed to give teachers the digital resources to create inquiry-based lessons where students are "doing" history rather than "studying" history. We will discuss how to apply scientific research practices to human actions and behavior from the past as well as share resources and lesson ideas for doing this in the digital classroom. Each session will feature a different set of strategies and resources. Come for the whole series or as many as you can.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Supervisors
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- EL On-Demand Learning: Bite-Sized Read, Write, Speak for ELs - Online
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: Linking Literacy for Social Studies Success
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard with Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Teacher Pathway)
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Creating High Leverage Opportunities for Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual