Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - 26971
Dr. Dillon will discuss the ins and outs of creating enriching and engaging library spaces that will serve your students' needs now and into the future. You'll learn how educators can adopt intentional design mindsets to maximize the potential of their physical spaces -- and you'll leave with a blueprint you can follow to incorporate best practices and lessons learned into optimizing your library's physical space. Dr. Robert Dillon is an author, speaker, educator, and lifelong learner. In his 20+ years in education, he's served kids and families as a teacher, principal, technology director, and innovation leader. His primary focus is working to bring synergy to instructional design, technology infusion, and learning space design.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors, Librarians, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Summer 2021 - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- TREC Talks - August 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - November 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - October 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Online
- Vision Screener Certification