Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Complex Access Needs - 26947
Are you a new or novice special education teacher of students with complex access needs (CAN)? Participants must be in their first, second, or third year of teaching students with low-incidence disabilities or those who are medically fragile. These will be face-to-face cohort sessions with some online course work for Professional Learning Community (PLC) follow-up that is embedded in the sessions. An application, with signatures from the campus administrator and participant, is required prior to the release of the registration password. Once application has been approved, participants will receive the password for registration and course syllabus. Enrollment is limited to 20 participants.
Teacher - Special Education,
*Must have administrator approval to obtain a password for registration. Participants will not be able to join the class without a completed application and welcome email from the instructor.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 9/18/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1A,1B,2C,5B,1C & 1D
Susan Key, M.Ed. ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2021 9:00 am
- DE (Discovery Education) Chat - Virtual
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden - Online
- How to Use Differential Reinforcement to Change Behavior
- Introduction to In-Home Training and Parent Training - Virtual
- ONLINE: Uniquely Human -- A Different Way of Seeing Autism (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Tactile Maps with Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired - Virtual
- Technology Olympics 2021 "Technology Unmasked"
- TexQuest: Reach and Teach ALL Learners with Britannica for K-12 - Virtual