Engage by Design Content Series: Refining Rules, Routines, and Procedures Virtual - 26848
Do your classroom rules seem to be ineffective, even though you taught and practiced them at the beginning of the school year? Are you struggling with creating structure in the virtual world? In this session, you will reflect on your classroom expectations and revise your implementation plan to ensure that you are effectively communicating with your students, resulting in the response you desire.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 5/13/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melissa Stornelli ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/13/2021 4:00 pm
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Classroom Environments that Promote Engagement - Virtual
- Early Childhood: P.A. (Phonological Awareness) All Day! - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Students Do - Virtual
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Teachers Do - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual