Book Study Kickoff: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors - 26847
This is a come-and-go session for participants in "The Classroom Behavior Manual" book study. Participants will pick up their book and learn more about the book study. Facilitators will be present to answer questions as needed.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 6/4/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Heather Ward ESC Region 11, Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2023 8:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session)
- GT Update - Social Studies on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Social Studies Classroom
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grade 2
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual