Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Reading Conferences (Asynchronous) Online - 26665
This is an asynchronous session based on the live webinar content. Independent reading time is one of the biggest opportunities for teachers to provide differentiated instruction! Reading conferences are a great way to get to know your students as well as help them monitor their own reading life and set individual reading goals. This webinar will provide practical implementation tips for reading conferences and question stems, offering an opportunity for teachers to collaborate with one another! To receive credit, you will watch the recording and complete the activities and reflection form prior to the closing date of the session.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
You can access the recording through your registrations in the ESC 11 webpage.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 50
Registration Deadline 3/19/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Catherine Dearing ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/1/2021 7:00 am
- Demystifying Word Problems and Other Advances in Math Literacy: Grades 6-12
- Economics and U.S. History - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: ELAR Mini Lessons in a Virtual Setting - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Implementing Virtual Conferences in Secondary ELAR Workshop - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Technical Support Science STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Basics of Self-Selected Independent Reading (Asynchronous) - Online
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online