Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Reading Conferences (Asynchronous) - 26665
This is an asynchronous session based on the live webinar content. Independent reading time is one of the biggest opportunities for teachers to provide differentiated instruction! Reading conferences are a great way to get to know your students as well as help them monitor their own reading life and set individual reading goals. This webinar will provide practical implementation tips for reading conferences and question stems, offering an opportunity for teachers to collaborate with one another! To receive credit, you will watch the recording and complete the activities and reflection form prior to the closing date of the session.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
You can access the recording through your registrations in the ESC 11 webpage.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging High School Students in a Language-Rich Classroom - Online
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (8th and Algebra I)
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online