Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Elementary - 26617
This Engage by Design Content Series: PLN will come together on a regular basis in order to share ideas, tips, and tricks as well as troubleshoot issues around using instructional strategies in the blended and online classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Refining Rules, Routines, and Procedures - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Learning the Ropes (Pre-K and Kindergarten Beginning Teacher Academy Series - 3-Day Training) Fall 2020 - Virtual
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- Written Expression for Early Childhood: Core Concepts & the How - Virtual