Engage by Design Content Series: Advanced Learning Made Easy (GT 6-hr Update) - 26520
Take a tour through the universe of free digital and analog tools for use in the gifted (or any) classroom. Don't reinvent the wheel or download that untested app when experts have already done most of the hard work for you. This session focuses on introducing teachers to tools that have already been vetted by veterans. GT teacher tested. GT kid approved.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Book Study: The Assessment Playbook for Distance and Blended Learning - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online