Engage by Design Content Series: Advanced Learning Made Easy (GT 6-hr Update) Virtual - 26520
Take a tour through the universe of free digital and analog tools for use in the gifted (or any) classroom. Don't reinvent the wheel or download that untested app when experts have already done most of the hard work for you. This session focuses on introducing teachers to tools that have already been vetted by veterans. GT teacher tested. GT kid approved.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 172
Registration Deadline 12/10/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/8/2020 3:30 pm
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (CPE Credit Only) - Virtual
- Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Canvas PLN (Secondary) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: Project-Based Learning PLN - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online